Innovative and unique, the Ron and Kathy Assaf College of Nursing gives you comprehensive choices as one of 18 premier colleges and schools at Nova Southeastern University. Fully accredited, our programs span the full professional range from the bachelor’s to the doctoral level.
Nova Southeastern University Nursing Mission Statement
NSU Mission Statement: The Ron and Kathy Assaf College of Nursing provides quality undergraduate and graduate educational programs within an atmosphere of scholarly inquiry, professional values, inter-professional collaboration, and community service.
Nova Southeastern University Nursing Vision Statement
NSU Vision Statement: The Ron and Kathy Assaf College of Nursing will be nationally and internationally recognized for preparing transformational leaders in health care who are valued for excellence in nursing practice, education, and research.
Nova Southeastern University Nursing Values
- Compassion is an active desire to alleviate another’s distress through caring, empathy, supporting, and helping others.
- Competence is having the expertise, knowledge, and skills to successfully and efficiently perform the roles of their profession.
- Courage is the aptitude to uphold one’s convictions and demonstrate confidence to speak and act in accordance with one’s beliefs and responsibilities.
- Creativity is the ability to transcend traditional ideas, patterns, and rules as well as having the capacity to construct meaningful new ideas, methods, and interpretations.
- Integrity is the quality of consistently adhering to a code of honesty, accountability, and being ethically moral.
- Stewardship is advocating and protecting resources entrusted to one’s care.